Ranked™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranked™

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NetWork Error 35 Solution!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx.MOB.xX
Administrator
Administrator
Xx.MOB.xX

Male
Number of posts : 574
NICK NAME : o_BiZ_iZ-Piz_o AND .-Xx.MOB.xX-.
Registration date : 2008-04-25

NetWork Error 35 Solution! Empty
PostSubject: NetWork Error 35 Solution!   NetWork Error 35 Solution! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 pm

If you want to hack in patch 1.50 without getting the NetWork Error 35 you must have all codes off, right? Yes, you do. So therefore if you use organizer codes ex. #!!---Weapon Mods--- you MUST change them to #!---Weapon Mods--- (See it only has 1 !) Then apply all your codes (or the ones you want) to white by clicking X on them, from there an auto scanner goes and boots you if you have them on for over 2 minutes or so, so every 30 secounds tap the music button twice to turn them off and back on so the time restarts, and there you go its not easy like before but its as easy as it'll be for patch 1.50 so I hope this helped you ^_-

I've tested it and so far I havn't gotten booted with the NetWork Error 35 not even once!

To use imposters just put the imposter on white and then join the game and turn it off therefore it'll show that imposter name until you leave that game.

Credit By AlwaysAmiYumi
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 345
NICK NAME : Thug
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: NetWork Error 35 Solution!   NetWork Error 35 Solution! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:52 pm

lol no duh
Back to top Go down
http://www.ProWarZone.com/
demondemon

demondemon

Female
Number of posts : 3
NICK NAME : 6mm
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: NetWork Error 35 Solution!   NetWork Error 35 Solution! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:02 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NetWork Error 35 Solution!   NetWork Error 35 Solution! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NetWork Error 35 Solution!
Page 1 of 1