Ranked™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranked™

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New WhitePR (NEW NAME) MKULTRA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx.MOB.xX
Administrator
Administrator
Xx.MOB.xX

Male
Number of posts : 574
NICK NAME : o_BiZ_iZ-Piz_o AND .-Xx.MOB.xX-.
Registration date : 2008-04-25

New WhitePR (NEW NAME) MKULTRA Empty
PostSubject: New WhitePR (NEW NAME) MKULTRA   New WhitePR (NEW NAME) MKULTRA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:37 pm

[img]New WhitePR (NEW NAME) MKULTRA
Here is a sample of whats to come in the newest WhitePR,

Thanks to -.TH3.PR1NC3.- for the screenshots!

Here is a screenshot of the cheat selection menu

Here is a screenshot of the opcode in the cheat editor (handy for editing subs with out them being active)

Here is the same as above while viewing the decimal ascii and float values (toggled with select button)

Here's a screenshot of the color options and added options

Latest Features:
Name change WhitePR will no longer be named WhitePR it will now be called MKULTRA i think i've spent enough time working on it to give it its own name.Theres been some new changes, you can now edit the color style from the options menu, unfortunately at this point i havent had the time or patience to sit and sort out load feature for the color configuration atm you can output your style to a text file, its stored on the root of your memory stick and is called color, if you make a theme you think would look good feel free to post it up here.

Next in the cheat edit menu where you can edit your codes if you press select while editing a code, you will now see the decimal and float value disappear and be replaced by Opcode and Args, this is handy when writing subs since you will no longer need the sub enabled to view its wrong doings. you may press select again and swap the Opcode / Args back to Decimal / Float

Another feature i would like to fix is the add cheat function at the moment i have it set up so you can add multipul cheats now @ once say 10 cheats and it will add 10 new blank cheats to the end of the file, what i aim to do in the future is have it add the desired amount of lines to 1 new cheat, so sub routine makers may use nitePR as a more efficient tool for writing subs and break away from ps2dis a little more.

FTB2 Features:
you can now talk inf on the mic by using the start button while the nitePR menu is drawn meaning you are inside nitePR, you can shut the mic off by pressing select this feature is for ftb2 only and will not load for any other game, this is a saftey net, Also it now counts the amount of users in the room and outputs the # of people to the FTB2 tab.

Future Addons:
I will be adding some more goodies to the program in the next few days, like i stated above the theme loading function to load from the config file stored on the mem stick is un-finished, and there are some little things i want to do with the decoders and browsers to clear stuff up i will be adding a toggle to swap Opcode and Args with float and decimal values and vice versa,

Note to users:
If you dont understand what i've outlined above then im sorry maybe some one around the forums will help you please don't bother me in pm's I'm a busy man i respect the love and questions but i dont always have the time to help.

Note to new users:
THIS PRX DOES NOT WORK ON 3.71 DONT ATTEMPT IT YOU'LL BE WASTING YOUR TIME
http://opensourcedev.org/WhitePR/MKULTRA/MKULTRAV1.9.zip
Back to top Go down
https://ranked.forum.st

New WhitePR (NEW NAME) MKULTRA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ranked™ :: Socom FTB2 1.5-
Jump to: